SaaS Masterclass: Sales, Marketing and Growth Metrics
SaaS Masterclass: Sales, Marketing and Growth Metrics, Comprehensive Course on Software as a Service(SaaS) Metrics: ARR, Churn, Retention, LTV, CAC, Unit Economics.
Building a Software as a Service (SAAS) company is always hard.
So this course will make it easy for you.
This course is specially designed for SAAS Product Managers and Startup Founder. It will help you understand important SAAS Marketing and Growth Metrics like CAC, CLV, LTV, Churn, NPS, and KPI’s Growth Retention, ARR that a founder and a product manager should track.
By the end of this course, you will have a good understanding of
Module 1 SAAS Basics
- What is SaaS (Software as a Service)?
- History of SaaS
- Why SaaS Future is exciting
- What are the Benefits of SaaS?
- Difference between IaaS PaaS SaaS
- SaaS Use Case for E-commerce
- Building Headless e-commerce with SaaS
- Various Categories of Startup
- Types of SaaS Products and Companies
- Why SaaS is so Exciting for Investors
Module 2 SAAS Business model Innovation
- SAAS Essentials
- Software as a Service Business Model Introduction
- SAAS Business model innovation
- Customer Segmentation in SAAS
- Targeting Enterprises as a SAAS Start-up
Module 3 SAAS Business model
- Types of SAAS business model
- SAAS Subscription Model Example
- SAAS Pricing Models, Strategies, and Examples
- Pay as You go business Model – Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure
- What is Tiered Pricing? | Benefits and Best Practices
- Pay Per User Pricing – Click up and Jira
- Freemium SAAS Strategy and Companies
- SAAS Affiliate Business Model and Programs
Module 4 SAAS Marketing and Growth Metrics
- SaaS Growth Introduction
- Unique visitors and Signups for SaaS
- B2B SaaS Leads
- Types of bookings
- ACV TCV and Contract length
- Renewal bookings and churn example
- Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC)
- Monthly reoccurring revenue
- Retention Rate and Cohorts in SaaS
- SaaS Churn
- Customer Lifetime Value in SaaS
- Unit Economics in SaaS
- Net dollar Retention in SaaS
- Rule of 40 in SaaS
- SAAS Magic number
- Calculation SAAS valuation
- Gross Margin and Contribution Margin
- Market Size TAM, SAM, and SOM.