An Introduction to Zoho CRM – Part 2, Get started with your CRM implementation
Often, when you begin something new, you are bound to be confused. As you get started with a CRM system, some amount of initial confusion is inevitable. When presented with a plethora of features, which ones do you use? How do you work your way through a control panel with myriad privileges to enable or disable? These questions could trouble you when you embark on setting up a whole new software system for your business.
If you are at a similar point with Zoho CRM, we are here to help. Part 1 of An Introduction to Zoho CRM course introduces you to the concepts of Customer Relationship Management and the general sales cycle and its implementation in your Zoho CRM account. Part 2 (this course) walks you through:
- the basics of setting up your account
- adding your organization settings
- setting up the business hours, configuring shifts, and adding holiday lists for different regions
- setting up the fiscal year
- configuring multiple currencies when you do business globally
- setting up security options such as two-factor authentication and allowed IPs.
If you are a beginner with CRM, these courses are ideal for you. Every chapter comes with key learning blocks including conceptual explanations and product demos to help you understand the topics well.