Flutter BLoC State Management & Firebase  From Scratch, Flutter BLoC Pattern and Firebase. Build Real App – Step By Step | Flutter 3.7.
Welcome to Flutter BLoC State Management & Firebase  From Scratch!
This Full Course about Real Tasks App [To Do App] Using Flutter BLoC Pattern State Management And here you learn:
I. Flutter BLoC State Management with Hydrated Bloc (Hydrated Bloc saves data on local storage)
1) Add tasks – You can add a new task with its description and the task remains there even if you do hot-reload or hot-restart because of Hydrated BLoC.
2) Delete Task – You can Delete a Task and that task moves to Recycle Bin folder of the App.
3) Mark as Done/Undone – when you’ve done a task, it moved to Completed Tasks Tab or vice versa.
4) Mark as Favourite/Unfavourite – you can mark a task as a favorite and you can find that task in the Favorites Tab.
5) Restore Task – you can restore a task and that task re-appears in the Pending Tasks Tab.
6) Clear Bin Folder – There is a ”Clear All Tasks” button in the Recycle Bin folder, it deletes all tasks and clears the Recycle Bin folder.
7) Change Theme (Dark and Light) – In the Drawer, there is a switch, by which you can change the App Theme into Dark and Light mode.
Flutter Widgets such as:
– Popup Menu
– Expansion Panel
– Bottom Navigation Bar
and many other Flutter widgets.
II. Flutter BLoC State Management with Firebase (All data will be saved on Firestore)
1) All the function above still works with Bloc, but saves data on Firestore
2) Besides above, User authentication is added in the last section.
I hope you enjoy the course.