Get Hired: A Comprehensive course in Job Interview Skills, Get Complete Interviewing Skills Tools and Techniques to win any type of job interview in the world. From Expert Trainer.
Hi there, Are you looking forward to master all the important skills, tools, and techniques related to Job Interviewing in a Single, Most Comprehensive Course from an Industry Expert?
Would you like to learn the secrets of winning a job interview from an expert with extensive interview skills, who has conducted 100’s of interviews as well as attended many interviews?
Would you like to get feedback on your interview-handling skills as you learn along with the instructor?
Either you have attended few interviews in the past or you are going to attend the first one, and need complete guidance in preparing yourself for the interview: Right from understanding How Interviewers Rate Candidates? How the Recruitment Process of an Organization works? How to get noticed by Employers when there are 100’s of competing candidates?
If you answered Yes to any of the above questions, this is the right course for you!
Whether you are a fresher, have some years of work experience or even if you are a highly experienced professional, this course is going to get you all the skills, tools, and techniques needed to crack ANY job interview in the world.
Knowing what are the common interview questions and answers is not enough to win job interviews. You need to have the right mindset, an understanding of the overall recruitment process and know how interviewers rate you and you need to be clear about how to bring out the best in you.
In this course, the instructor will be training you, step-by-step, with detailed instructions on:
1. Process of Interviewing:-
- Interview Process in Companies: What is the standard recruitment process and cycle in most companies?
- How do Interviewers Rate You? What are the parameters considered while rating a candidate?
- What are the Types of Job Interviews Employers usually use?
2. Confidence, Overconfidence & the Secret Skills:-
- What are the Top Skills Interviewers look for in candidates?
- Confidence v/s Overconfidence: How to come across as Confident but not overconfident.
- What makes you nervous? How to overcome that?
3. Body Language & Non-Verbal Communication:-
- How to use Body Language to your advantage.
4. DO’s & DONT’s of a Job Interview:-
- Things to follow and things to avoid in a job interview.
5. Common Interview Questions and Answers: A comprehensive guide:-
- Different types of Interview Questions and How to Answer Them. Q&A’s for different formats of interviews such as Personal Interviews, Behavioral Interviews, Case Interviews, Stress Interviews, Group Interviews, Video Interviews, etc.
6. How to follow-up with Interviewer after the Job Interview to land your dream job
- Along with a world-class learning experience, you also get downloadable materials, interesting quizzes to solve, and many more.
Join now and win your next job interview!
I will see you in the first video.