51 Best Excel Tips and Tricks to skyrocket your productivity, Master 51+ Excel tips to build advanced Excel skills: formulas, pivot tables, charts, data analysis & data visualization.
The goal of this training is to turn regular individuals into Excel POWER USERS.
It’s not about providing exhaustive, 101-style deep dives into Excel’s fundamental features or about showcasing corny, useless Excel “hacks”. It’s about showcasing some of the most potent and successful tools & strategies used by Excel pros and sharing them through distinct, real-world case studies and crystal-clear examples.
This Excel course is non-linear and continually changing, unlike the majority of them. This enables you to discover freshly added Excel tips that are added on a regular basis, and freely browse to other sections or specific lectures. To enable you to learn these tools and strategies in brief, digestible sessions, each video is created to be a standalone and self-contained Excel demonstration.
What’s best? Each Excel example and dataset covered in the course is included in a downloadable Excel workbook and solution file that is categorized by category, scored by difficulty (1–5), and hyperlinked for quick and easy access.
The Excel hints and tricks discussed in this course can be divided into six main groups:
- Excel productivity tips include advanced sorting and filtering, cell protection, flash fill, and navigation.
- Tips for formatting Excel (freeze panes, grouping rows and columns, advanced custom formats, etc.)
- Excel formula hints (fuzzy lookups, duplicate detection, randomization, formula auditing tools, etc.)
- Excel visual aids, including sparklines, full maps, personalized templates, and form controls
- (Slicers & timelines, custom layouts, value calculations, etc.) Excel Pivot Table Tips
- (Outlier identification, Monte Carlo simulation, forecasting, CUBE functions, etc.) Excel analytics tips