Complete SEO Guide For Beginners Step by Step
Complete SEO Guide For Beginners Step by Step, Complete Search Engine Optimization Training | Keyword Research | Local SEO 2020.
What is this SEO course about?
Search Engine Optimization is often perceived as ‘difficult to understand and ‘extremely technical’ for anyone not from a digital marketing background. Failing to realize that SEO is one of the most cost-effective and easiest strategies for generating leads, SEO beginners tend to skip the entire process of Search Engine Optimization. The SEO Training for Beginners: Complete SEO Guide by IIDE explains how you can get your website to rank higher on Google with simplified, tried & tested and ready-to-implement SEO strategies.
Why should you take this course?
Whether looking for a specific product or a category of services, any consumer’s first instinct is to turn to Google. With 2 trillion searches reported every year, being available and visible on Google is extremely crucial. Search Engine Optimization, or SEO as it is commonly known, is the process of redirecting organic traffic to your website which in turn helps to increase a brand’s visibility on Google. Google SEO, though technical, is extremely logical and fun.
The SEO Training for Beginners: Complete SEO Guide by IIDE is filled with interesting animations, examples, and subtitles which make it suitable for any audience – whether English-speaking or not. From learning how to conduct keyword research, exploring WordPress SEO tools and how to rank for Local SEO to perfecting E-commerce SEO and diverting free traffic to your website with Local SEO, IIDE’s trainer Meherzad Karanjia will hand-hold you through the nitty-gritties of SEO. Case studies and applied examples used throughout the course further enhance your learning experience.
What you’ll learn
- Learn about SEO and understand how it all works
- Learn how to structure and optimize your website to rank on page 1
- SEO Training strategies used by London’s Leading SEO agency
- How to find the best keywords to target for your website
- How to see all the keywords your competitors are targeting
- How to find 100s of content ideas for your blog
- How to build high-quality SEO backlinks that move the needle
- Master technical SEO and outsmart your competitors
- Find out how I used internal links to rank on page 1 for a MASSIVE keyword
- How to deal with a negative SEO attack