Ultimate AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Practice Test 2022, Get your AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Certification with the help of these real exam simulations !
If you want to pass the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Practice Exam first time, this course is for you! This course provides high quality, close to the actual AWS Cloud Practitioner Practice Exam.
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner – CLF-C01
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner examination is intended for individuals who have the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively demonstrate an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles addressed by other AWS Certifications. The exam can be taken at a testing center or from the comfort and convenience of a home or office location as an online proctored exam.
Becoming an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner is a recommended, optional step toward achieving an Associate-level or Specialty certification.
Abilities Validated by the Certification
- Define what the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Describe key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases (for example, compute and analytics)
- Describe the basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models
- Identify sources of documentation or technical assistance (for example, whitepapers or support tickets)
- Describe basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
Why do we choose this course rather than other AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Practice Exam course?
- Fully conform with CLF-C01 exam requirement: This practice test reflects the actual exam format and the content is very similar to the actual exam. You should see familiarity questions in the actual exams.
- Randomize question: You can retake this practice exam as many times as possible and each time the question and answer will be randomized. This will train you not to remember the question sequence but to understand the question and knowledge itself.
- Update frequently: We notice some Udemy courses are outdated but this course will keep up to date with the latest actual exam. We are aiming to update this course regularly (every 1-2 month)
- Additional Tests: We will keep adding additional new tests base on the actual exam criteria and the actual exam content.
- Active Q&A Discussion Board: We will monitor the Q&A discussion board closely and response to any question in a very short time frame.
- Detail Test Report: Each test is categorized by the actual exam category so that you understand what actual exam requirement is looking for.