[NEW] Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Foundations 2022 Associate
[NEW] Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Foundations 2022 Associate, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Foundations 2022 Associate 1Z0-1085-22.
The Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Foundations certification is for individuals who intend to demonstrate fundamental knowledge of public cloud services provided by Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI). This certification is for candidates with non-technical backgrounds, such as those involved in selling or procuring cloud solutions, as well as those with a technical background who want to validate their foundational-level knowledge around core OCI services.
This exam does not require any hands-on technical experience and is not a prerequisite for taking any other OCI certifications.
The Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Foundations Certification equips applicants with a foundational understanding of key cloud computing principles as well as an understanding of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure services. Candidates from both technical and non-technical backgrounds who want to demonstrate their knowledge of Oracle Cloud technology should pursue this credential. The exam code for this certification is 1Z0-1085-22.
Review exam topics
Getting Started with OCI
- Describe the key features and components of OCI
- Discuss OCI Regions and Availability Domains
Core OCI Services
- Describe OCI Compute services
- Describe OCI Storage services
- Describe OCI Networking services
- Describe OCI Observability and Management services
- Describe OCI Analytics and AI services
- Describe OCI Hybrid offerings
- Describe OCI App Dev services
- Describe OCI Database services
Security and Compliance
- Explain the OCI Security model
- Describe OCI Security services
- Describe OCI Identity and Access Management services
OCI Pricing, Support and Operations (Governance and Administration)
- Explain the OCI Pricing model
- Explain the OCI SLA and Support model.