AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate, This course will prepare you for the AWS Sysops Administrator Certification
The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator is a certification program developed by Amazon which is Amazon’s services provided or hosted as a cloud service. This certification can be obtained by clearing an exam conducted by Amazon. The exam is of multiple-choice type and provides 130 minutes to complete. It costs 150 USD. It is available in different languages such as English, Korean, Chinese, and Japanese. To clear this certification, one needs to have good knowledge on topics such as deployment and management of highly available, fault-tolerant and scalable systems on AWS, controlling the flow of data to and from AWS, following the best practices of AWS operations, migrating the workloads to AWS cloud premises, estimating the usage costs and operations costs on AWS. The skills recommended for obtaining the AWS SysOps Admin Certification are to understand the architecture of AWS cloud, AWS CLI, and AWS SDKs or its APIs experience is recommended, knowledge in virtualization technology, auditing and monitoring the services on the system, etc.
This AWS Certified SysOps Administrator also requires strong knowledge of networking concepts, security standards, or concepts, translating the requirements of architecture. A minimum of one or two years of hands-on experience is highly recommended before obtaining this AWS SysOps Administrator certification.
- The set of skills those which can be obtained upon completion of this AWS SysOps Administrator course are AWS, SysOps Administrator, Associate Level, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), EC2, Route 53 Service, AWS Concepts, AWS Storage Components, Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Route 53, Database on AWS, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Application Services, Exam Tips, etc.
- The AWS Sysops Administrator Training contains also several sub-topics or courses under an individual course and few chapters under this course which were covered in the form of course curriculum are such as usage of different services under AWS and its applications for different requirements etc.
- Some skills can be obtained upon completing this AWS SysOps Administrator course are such as Cloud Computing, AWS, Data Storage Service, Java API, AWS CLI, AWS Security, EC2, VPC, AWS S3, etc.
- The AWS Sysops Administrator Training also contains a set of tangible skills that are covered at the core level to advanced level are such as AWS Email Service, DevOps, Sysops, Route 53, Machine Learning, Cloud Migration, AWS Tools, etc.
- This AWS SysOps Administrator course is very useful for deploying and managing a lot of services that are required to be highly available or high scalability or fault tolerance and to make the services or applications stable all the time