AWS ANS-C00 Certified Advanced Networking NEW Practice Exams, Get your AWS ANS-C00 Certified Advanced Networking Certification with the help of these real exam simulations !
Our AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty Practice Test is the most effective and pertinent for you to pass the exam on the first go. In fact, you will not only pass your exam but also get a profound understanding of the respective subject.
With our AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty Practice Test, you will come to see that all of the questions and answers in our exams are chosen after a professional analysis.
The AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty (ANS-C00) is intended for individuals who perform complex networking tasks.
Abilities Validated by the Certification
- The exam is for individuals who perform complex networking tasks. It validates an individual’s ability to do the following:
- Design, develop, and deploy cloud-based solutions by using AWS
- Implement core AWS services according to basic architectural best practices
- Design and maintain network architecture for all AWS services
- Use tools to automate AWS networking tasks
Exam Domain AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty :-
- Design and implement hybrid IT network architectures at scale
- Design and implement AWS networks
- Automate AWS tasks
- Configure network integration with application services
- Design and implement for security and compliance
- Manage, optimize, and troubleshoot the network
Official Exam Details:
- Exam Name : AWS ANS-C00 Certified Advanced Networking Speciality Exam
- Total Questions : 175
- Type of Questions : Multiple choice
- Time Allowed : 125 mins
- Passing Score : 75 (131 of 175)
Knowledge and Experience
- We recommend candidates hold an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or a current Associate-level certification: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate, AWS Certified Developer – Associate or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
- Advanced knowledge of AWS networking concepts and technologies
- Minimum five years hands-on experience architecting and implementing network solutions
- Advanced networking architectures and interconnectivity options (e.g., IP VPN, MPLS/VPLS)
- Networking technologies within the OSI model, and how they affect implementation decisions
- Development of automation scripts and tools
- CIDR and sub-netting (IPv4 and IPv6)
- IPv6 transition challenges
- Generic solutions for network security features, including WAF, IDS, IPS, DDoS protection, and Economic Denial of Service/Sustainability (EDoS)