React Native Tutorial for Beginners
React Native Tutorial for Beginners, Master the basics of React Native for iOS and Android Mobile App Development.
This course emphasizes efficiency by utilizing the most recent version of React Native. Instead of wasting time on confusing, out-of-date, and incomplete tutorials, learn to build professional and modern Android and iPhone (iOS) apps!
This project-based course will introduce you to the entire modern React Native app developer toolchain. Along the way, we’ll create a massive restaurant application with React, React Hooks, Expo, React Navigation, Firebase, Styled-Components, Google Maps/Places API, React Animations, Stripe Payments, and other technologies. This will be a full iOS and Android app!
Everyone wants to build a mobile app because it’s one of the best ways to engage with users.
Wouldn’t it be fantastic if you could combine your web development skills with your React understanding to create mobile apps?
That’s exactly what you can accomplish with React Native!
Here’s a breakdown of what you’ll receive:
- The fundamental ideas and theories
- Learn how to navigate React Native apps.
- An examination of the styling and animation of React Native apps.
- Third-party library usage instructions for your React Native app
- A comprehensive user authentication flow
- How to connect your app to a backend server
- And much, much more!