React JS Crash Course 2023 – Build A Food Managing App
React JS Crash Course 2023 – Build A Food Managing App, Learn core concepts in React JS.
This course teaches you all React concepts, from the ground up, step by step by diving into all the core basics.
What’s in this course?
- Core basics: How React state works, how to work with lifecycle methods.
- What is functional components in react
- Props and state in react
- Handle events
- Fetch data from API
- Learn how to render lists and keys
- What is UseState and how to manage the state in functional components.
- UseEffect hook and handle side effects in functional components.
- UseContext hook and Global state management
- UseReducer hook and complex state management.
- Implement React food application from scratch
- Deploy react application to google firebase
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to develop scalable web apps with React and wants to become an expert react developer.
- Programmers who want to increase their value as web developers.
- Anyone who wants to become a freelancer or an independent web app developer.
What you’ll learn
- All react core features
- How state and props work in react
- How to work with different react js hooks
- How to work with local storage
- How to extract data from local storage
- How to improve the performance of react application using use callback and use memo hooks
- How to manage global state using use context hook
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?