PyScript Fundamentals 101- Run Python in your Browser’s HTML, Now write your Python Code Snippets directly in HTML – Taking Web Development to a whole new Level.
Python has grown in popularity immensely in recent years. It has a wide range of applications, from its most popular use in Artificial Intelligence, to Data Science, Robotics, and Scripting. But In the web development field, Python is used mainly on the backend with frameworks such as Django and Flask.
So, The only missing piece to make Python a universal programming language is here!
Think of PyScript as the “Minecraft of software development”: Users crafting their own worlds (applications) or new blocks and mods (components and widgets), and sharing them with the world.
This is the exciting beginning for supporting new ways of programming, building, sharing, and deploying applications. PyScript is a game changer and in this course, we will learn everything about this awesome new tech skill – the basics, the setup, and coding in PyScript.
Top Reasons why you should choose this Course :
- This course is designed keeping in mind the students from all backgrounds – hence we cover everything from basics, and gradually progress towards advanced topics.
- Complete Code Snippets are shared that are used in Lectures.
- This course can be completed over a Weekend.
- Wonderful collection of useful resources are shared, that will be updated frequently.
- All Doubts will be answered.
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this PyScript 101 course.