PHP with Laravel 2023: Build CMS Blog with Admin Panel, Build Complete CMS Blog in PHP Laravel, MySQL and Bootstrap and Build up your Web Development Skills
If you’re interested in learning how to build a CMS blog with PHP Laravel, this course is perfect for you. Throughout the course, you will learn how to create a complete content management system (CMS) with the Laravel PHP framework. You’ll be creating your CMS from scratch, complete with page, user, and blog management capabilities.
The course is designed to be hands-on, so you will be working on real-world projects throughout the course. You will learn how to use PHP Laravel to create a dynamic and interactive web application that is both functional and user-friendly. By the end of the course, you will have a complete CMS blog that you can use as a template for your own web applications.
Here’s what you can expect to learn in the course:
- How to install and set up PHP Laravel
- How to create a database and connect it to your application
- How to create a user authentication system
- How to integrate your own theme
- How to create a full posting system
- How to create full categories system
- How to create a commenting system
- How to create a full comments system
- How to create a search system
- How to build a custom admin panel
- How to work with MVC structure
and So much more. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced developer, this course is perfect for anyone who wants to learn how to build a complete CMS blog using PHP Laravel. So, if you’re ready to take your web development skills to the next level, enroll in the course today!