Git and GitHub For Beginners
Git and GitHub For Beginners, Learn Git and Github From Scratch.
Learn Git and Github from Scratch in this course which covers:
- Version Control: What is Version Control and Why do we need Version Control?
- Github: Github Interface Tour and Creating Repositories in Github
- GIT commands: Various Git Commands that are used to track and manages the source code changes such as
- Connecting Remote Repository
- Pull Request
- Branching in Git
- Pushing Projects to Github through Git