Amazon Machine Learning (AI/ML) Services
Amazon Machine Learning (AI/ML) Services, Amazon Rekognition, Transcribe, Polly, Translate, Lex, Amazon Connect, Comprehend, SageMaker, Forecast, Kendra, Persona.
AWS has many advanced and useful ML/AI services. If you would like to get a general understanding of AWS ML/AI services, this course is for you.
The course starts with a high-level understanding of ML, AI, Computer Vision, and Robotics. Then, you will get a high-level overview of many AWS ML services. After that, we talk about many AWS ML services in a little detail, as listed below:
- Amazon Rekognition: face detection, labeling, celebrity recognition
- Amazon Transcribe: speech-to-text conversion
- Amazon Polly: text-to-speech conversion
- Amazon Translate: for language translations
- Amazon Lex: conversational interfaces
- Amazon Connect: cloud contact center
- Amazon Comprehend: Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Amazon Comprehend Medical: HIPAA-eligible NLP (Natural Language Processing) service
- Amazon SageMaker: ML for developer/data scientist
- Amazon Forecast: build highly accurate forecasts
- Amazon Kendra: ML-powered search engine
- Amazon Personalize: real-time personalized recommendations
- Amazon Textract: detect text and data in documents
- Amazon Fraud Detector: Automatic fraud detection
- Amazon Sumerian: Build AR/VR and 3D applications
You will learn about these services with the help of diagrams and key use cases. In the end, you will get a quick summary of all the listed services. In the last section, there are quiz questions to solidify the learning!
The knowledge gained in this course will also help you answer ML-related questions in AWS Cloud Practitioner and AWS Solutions Architect – Associate level exams and AWS job interviews related to ML services.