Understanding the Basics of Great Customer Experiences, An engaging effective course that has been delivered to top businesses worldwide with 30,000+ students since 2004.
This course will give you a general understanding of the basic principles and elements of great customer experiences as an economic offering and approach for businesses to gain competitive advantage and reduce sensitivity to price. In a practical amusing way, this course is an introduction to the building blocks of great customer experiences and a general view of how they work together to emotionally engage customers, and is the foundation of the courses that make up our CX certification programs.
We created this course to bring you the best content in customer experience because we believe that companies can have long term mutually beneficial relationships with their customers and have a sustainable and profitable relationship at the same time.
We designed the course to be engaging and effective, so you will not only learn but will also able to apply what you learned to your business context.
We do this with a process that we call Learn – See – Do – Extend.
- Learn is about the methodology, approaches, theory behind the things that we do.
- See are case studies illustrating the methodology, approaches, and theory in action.
- Do are exercises where you’ll be engaged in applying the theory, methodology, approaches to some exercise scenario
- Extend is where we engage you in how you will apply what you’ve learned to your business context.
* Request your free certificate of achievement by email after completing the full course ([email protected])