MBA: Management and Leadership
MBA: Management and Leadership, Postgraduate Executive Program – MBA: Management and Leadership (Non-Credit Program).
Welcome to our Postgraduate Executive Program – MBA: Management and Leadership (Non-Credit Program)
You may join the program fully online or at our campus at Lisbon, Portugal,
Av. Duque de Loulé 12, 1050-093,
2 Modules available from Spring Term at February 2023,
next months we will launch 1-2 new modules each month.
List of modules:
1. General Management (Feb 2023)
2. Leadership (Feb 2023)
3. Business Management (March-April 23)
4. Entrepreneurship (March-April 23)
5. Marketing Management (March-April 23)
6. Finance Management (May-June 23)
7. Operational Management (May-June 23)
8. Innovations Management (May-June 23)
9. Digital transformation (July-August 23)
10. Strategy development (July-August 23)
11. Capstone Project (for getting of Program Record and Recommendation Letter) (July-August 23)
After finishing of a program you will get UDEMY and RBS types of diplomas.
Spring Term 2023: Management and Leadership Modules
You will know about:
1) what is the modern management and what it requires, areas where modern management is used nowadays, approaches in modern management, how to make management decisions, time management and its tools for yourself and for the company, information and its types in management, communications in management and ways to improve it, the importance of project management and its methods.
2) leadership, roles and functions of a leader, group development and dynamics, planning and decision-making tools, strategic and effective leadership
Course provided by: The Retail Banking School, Lisbon, global banking, fintech and business school.
After finishing a course you will get:
1) Key knowledge about management, management decision-making skills, knowledge and methods of project management, a list of required documentation for managers, types and methods of modern management, time planning and project management tools
2) Teamwork skills, team management, planning and decision-making tools
1) Igor Dmitriev
Digital Business and Retail Banking Expert
• MBA, The Boston University, USA
• Master of Science at Engineering (Technical) Management, The State University of New York at Buffalo, USA
• Master of Science at Informatics and Economics, The Saint- Petersburg State University of Finance and Economics
• Six Sigma Black Belt
• Expert at Banking (>15 years), FinTech & Digital (>12 years). Experienced Manager (>10 years) with successful track of records at personal and corporate entrepreneurship.
• More than 10 years at worldwide banking groups such us Societe Generale, Raiffeisenbank.
• Experience at roles: CEO, Head of Business, Chief Digital & Marketing Officer, Head of Digital Transformation and Channels, Head of Products and Marketing.
2) Zhansaya Berdikulova
• Master of Economic Sciences of M.Auezov South Kazakhstan University
Regional Coordinator of the leadership development project in schools of Kazakhstan, certified coach, coach for the development of leadership qualities of the public organization Association of Young Leaders
What you’ll learn:
- Modern management and its characteristics
- Areas where modern management is used
- Types of modern management
- Methods of modern management
- Management decision and how to make it
- Factors and requirements affecting management decision-making
- The essence of time management
- Tools of time management
- Informational support in management
- Communications in management and how to improve it
- Project management and its toolsLeadership:
- Whats is leadership nowadays and its history
- The theory of leadership
- Skills of a modern leader
- Styles of leadership
- Roles and functions of a leader
- Situational leadership and how to use it
- Who is strategic leader
- What is effective leadership
- Stages of team formation
- Dynamics of group development
- Decision making and its tools
- Effective and ineffective decisions
- How to plan and planning methods