Kanban: Agile Kanban Productivity & Efficiency+Agile Scrum
Kanban: Agile Kanban Productivity & Efficiency+Agile Scrum, Learn how to reduce bottlenecks, visualize workflow for kanban certification using the kanban board & combine with scrum.
“Scrum Open, Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Master™, PSM, PSM I, PSM 1, etc. is the protected brand of Scrum . org. Our course and practice exams are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum . org.”
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
The unique reasons for taking this course are:
- Complete, Concise, Confident Overview of Kanban – I cover the theory and give you examples of how the theory is used in industry.
- Confidence in using Kanban – In a very simple way, I teach you the fundamentals of Kanban and how to use Kanban in industry without going into a class room or spending $£1000..
- You get to ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!
Includes Narration from Christian Carvajal
What is Kanban?
Kanban is a method for just in time delivery of tasks (such as products services, support and maintenance) without overloading our workforce . Based on my experience, it is the most popular way to meet just in time delivery for a lean businesses while increasing efficiency.
Who should take is course?
Whether you are a product owner, business owner, support/maintenance/dev ops/sales team member, business stakeholder or simply someone who wants the answer to the question “what is a kanban”, this is definitely the class is for you.
What will I learn?
In this class you will learn:
- Concise overview of Kanban – Including Origin, How to use The Kanban Board, Workflow, Work In Progress Limits, Priority setting, The Pull System.
- The facts based on real industry experience and research – The correct terminology and use of Kanban is essential to mastering it. My experience in industry and research into the topic has been used to give you a solid grounding in the most concise way possible.
- Support/Dev Ops/Product Owners / AgileTeam Members – I give you a complete overview of kanban as used in the business work place without having to do a face to face course saving you hundreds if not thousands of dollars.
The course is video based with no supporting document necessary.
How is the course structured?
Each section features an overview of a particular aspect of kanban such as it’s Origin, How to use The Kanban Board, Workflow, Work In Progress Limits, Priority setting, The Pull System. Examples are included throughout the course wirh excellent quality video and audio. All is based real world experience.
Inspired by God, the Bible, my mother and father, David J. anderson.