English Reading Practice Set for Beginners-2
English Reading Practice Set for Beginners-2, Beginner – Intermediate Level English Reading Set.
What you’ll learn:
- Proficiency in English language reading
- Proper pronunciation and phonetics of English language
- Basics of reading advance individual words, phrases, and sentences
- Advance reading comprehension skills by practicing and understanding
different strategies to answer a question
- Listen to and read about different articles in English on science, politics,
history, culture, and biographies
– Be able to read and understand elementary to intermediate level
-Be able to concentrate on the content in order to answer the questions
by the end of each lesson
Are you an elementary to intermediate learner of English?
This course offers reading practice lessons by a native Instructor to help you
understand long and complex texts about a wide variety of topics.
Each video contains a reading text and questions to check and improve your
understanding and to practice a variety of reading skills.
The lessons include interesting and fun to read articles on science, politics,
culture, history, and different biographies with an engaging comprehension at
the end, to help you understand a question and answer it on your own.
With this course, you will not only develop your listening and reading skills but
• Learn how to sound like a native
• Listen to and read tricky and commonly mispronounced words properly
• Listen to and read words with contractions
• Re-listen and read out loud yourself to build up fluency and confidence in
Make a start today, Good luck!
Who this course is for:
-Elementary to intermediate level students who enjoy reading in English and
want to get better at it.
-English as a Second Language learners who want to become fully proficient
in their English reading and comprehension skills.
-Students who want to improve their English pronunciation and want to
develop a native accent.