Fast Track Your Career to Become an IT Leader and CIO
Fast Track Your Career to Become an IT Leader and CIO, Learn the skills and acumen of an IT Leader, and accelerate your career from wherever you are.
What you will learn?
- You will learn how to accelerate your career journey to become a CIO from wherever you are
- You will gain a top-down view of the IT Organization
- You will gain the acumen and language of the leaders
- You will start showing your improved value to your supervisor immediately
- No technical prerequisites are required
- 2 to 5 years of experience in Information Technology would help to understand the concepts better
Why target for less? Think big and improve your skills and aim for the ultimate IT Leadership role. This course teaches you the required technical skills, business skills, and leadership skills needed to carve your path to becoming a CIO eventually. You can easily save 2 to 5 years from your career journey, depending on where you are.
I am an IT Executive with 25 years of experience in multiple progressive roles. Professional with Advanced Executive Program from MIT Sloan and MBA from Ross Business School UMich. I am certified in CISSP, TOGAF, CISM, COBIT, ITIL, PMP, SAFe SPC, CGEIT, CISA. I am very passionate about teaching as well as learning. I am committed to sharing my knowledge to help others climb their IT careers.
You will learn how to accelerate your career journey to become a CIO from wherever you are. You will gain the acumen and language of the leaders. You will gain top-down view of the IT Organization. You will start showing your improved value to your supervisor immediately.
You will start seeing from the lens of a business leader and improve your collaboration and communication skills. You will learn ways to improve your skills and readiness for career progression. You will start contributing value immediately and will make your work speak about yourself.
Who this course is for:
- Passionate IT Professionals who want to become an IT Leader and make a path to come a CIO