Creating, Monetizing and Maintaining Online Communities
Creating, Monetizing and Maintaining Online Communities, Master the Tactics of Creating and Maintaining Online Communities to Make Money and Keep Clients Engaged and Connected.
If you need to utilize online communities whether your main purpose is to
create an online community of clients or customers and directly sell products or services to them;
build an online community around a common interest so that you can sell products or services to them in the future;
or only keep your current clients or customers engaged and stay connected with you and with each other in their online community;
Then, this course is FOR YOU.
Demand for using online communities has risen during the past few years. Organizations depend on online communities in order to build meaningful relationships with their customers or members, that for sure translates into greater loyalty to their brand and upsell opportunities.
Whatever your purpose is, you need to start understanding and practicing how to maintain online communities.
This step-by-step and concise tutorial from LinCademy will let you master the principles of creating and maintaining paid online communities and practice every step of doing this. By taking this course, you will learn the following:
- Building online communities on different types of platforms;
- Connecting your online community to important outside services using Zapier;
- Create a list and connect your community to an external shopping cart if there is no one on your community platform;
- Understanding and differentiating between important online platforms for building communities;
- Creating your own platform to host your online community using WordPress;
- Diving deeper into the Circle platform; from starting up the community to creating and customizing an online course.
Don’t hesitate and get enrolled in this course now and start learning how to create, monetize and maintain your online Community.