Microsoft Excel : Top 25 Formulas in Excel You Should Know, Learn to use tables and create powerful formulas in Excel. Learn SumIF, Date, IF, VLOOKUP and Text formulas.
Hello and welcome to our course on Excel formulae, Conditional Formatting, and Tables. All Excel users who want to advance their knowledge and abilities should attend this course.
Your productivity will rise as a result of this course as you become more adept at using tables, conditional formatting, and formulae in your Excel spreadsheets. The course is provided in a straightforward, step by step manner. Additionally, the course includes exercises that will allow you to put the abilities you have learned to use.
WHAT STUDENTS ARE SAYING:
- “This training was very helpful in upgrading knowledge in Excel with the help of practical exercises. I would definitely recommend this course.”
- “Excellent, efficient and informative course. The exercises after each set of videos was particularly useful.”
- “I found the course very informative. I am pretty good with excel but I learned quite a few tips and tricks that I can implement.”
You will gain a thorough understanding of the following during the course:
- Learn SUMIF, SUMIFS, AVERAGEIF, AVERAGEIFS, COUNTIF and COUNTIFS
- Learn a range of Date formulas such as Year, Month, Weekday, NetWorkDays, and WorkDay
- Learn Text formulas such as LEFT, MID, RIGHT, and TRIM
- Learn to use the IF formula to create powerful ‘IF Then’ logic
- Learn the HLOOKUP and VLOOKUP