Advanced MS Word Course from Beginner to Expert, Mastering MS Word: From Fundamentals to Advanced Techniques.
Hello everyone welcome to our class of MS Word Advance tutorial for learning to make professional quality documents, reports and letters so if you are planning to learn professional quality documents, reports and letters to an advanced level than you are in right place because we will cover the advanced projects . This is an advanced level class so if you have no previous experience then you can get some basic knowledge about MS Word first.
Lets take a look what you will learn from this class:
1. How you will be able to recover an unsaved document
2. Understanding Macros in MS Word
3. Restrict editing and securing your file with password
4. Using different page borders in each page
5. How to customize your page border design
6. Combining multiple word file in one
7. Shortcut keys for MS Word
8. Understanding the MS Word WordArtMicrosoft
9. Project on writing an Application Letter
10. Inserting the file location
11. Writing on an Image in MS Word
12. Drawing chemical formulas using MS Word
13. Understanding the Mail Merge Option
14. Project on making a Professional CV Design
15. Project on making a Flyer Design
16. Making a Project Proposal
17. Project on making a Cover Letter Design
After complete this class you will be able to:
– Understand how to use Macros in MS Word
– Understand the Mail Merging option
– Make professional design for CV, Flyer, Project Proposal and Cover Letter
– Understand how to write a formal letter application
– Turn your shapes into objects
This is a project based class so during learning you will have class project so what you learned you will be able to participate in class project so you can do practice while you are learning. You will have supporting resource in this class so it will be easier for you to learn.
During learning if you face any issue or if you have any question than feel free to ask me I am always there for you to help you. So lets start learning MS Word together.