Certification in Marketing Management with automation & tool
Certification in Marketing Management with automation & tool, Complete guide with downloadable resources on Marketing Process, Research, Strategy, Automation, Funnel and Digital Tool.
This is a Mini MBA/PGDM Course with all modern marketing technique descriptions and materials applicable for any Industry and Students. Study the traditional concept of Consumer and Business market, Designing customer driven strategy and mix, Pricing, Marketing channels and Communication, Sales management and Concept of Global Market.
Learn and access Market Research Strategy and Case Study which is applicable and useful for your projects, study or internships. Learn how to conduct SWOT analysis to understand your business or product then work on the modern Marketing Techniques like
o Why do market research?
o How to do market research
o Market research – the process
o Assess Available Information
o Gather Additional Information
Company and Marketing Strategy
o Strategic Planning
o Steps in the Strategic Planning Process
o The Marketing Process
o What is Your Firm’s Marketing Strategy
o Differences Between Corporate Strategy and Marketing Strategy
o Marketing Principles
o Markstrat Simulation
o Brand Name Convention
Digital Tools and Automation
Creating Sales Funnel
o Building the Perfect Customer Journey
o Building a High-Converting Marketing Funnel
o How to Growth Hack Your Business Through Funnel Hacking
o How to Build a High Converting Sales Funnel
o A Step-by-Step Guide to Conversion Rate Optimization
o How to use Google Analytics with Funnels
o Marketing Automation: Definition
o Automation and the Goal of Marketing
o Marketing Automation Concepts
o Why use Marketing Automation
o How Marketing Automation diﬀers from CRM
o How Marketing Automation diﬀers from EMail Service Providers
o Signs that you need Marketing Automation
o What to look for when choosing a Marketing Automation System
o Strategies to adopt Marketing Automation
o How to avoid common mistakes in Marketing Automation
o Optimizing Marketing Automation
o Measuring ROI of Marketing Automation
· LinkedIn Marketing
o Why LinkedIn is actually important for small businesses
o How can a LinkedIn profile help promote my business?
o Why are LinkedIn Groups more valuable for small businesses?
o Creating a Company Page that stands out from the rest
o Why SlideShare might be the best LinkedIn feature, ever
o What are some strategies that can give me an edge?
Live Stream Marketing
o Why does my organization need a live streaming strategy?
o How to get started with live video production
o Live streaming toolkits: What you’ll need
o Best practices from the experts
o How others are going live
Create a Product Pitch
o Know your Audience!
o The Product Pitch Components
o Creation of the Pitch
o The Problem
o Your Solution
o Pricing (This slide is optional)
o Current Status
If you are a Management student, this course and the material will help to understand both traditional and modern UpToDate concept of Marketing and it’s strategy. Which will also help you to implement the same in you job with our verified guidebooks, templates and strategy masterplan.
Here are some of the specific skills and knowledge you will gain from taking this course:
· Understanding the four Ps of marketing and how they can be used to create a successful marketing strategy.
· Conducting market research to identify your target audience, understand their needs and preferences, and develop a marketing plan that will appeal to them.
· Creating a comprehensive marketing plan that incorporates all aspects of the marketing mix and outlines the steps you need to take to achieve your marketing goals.
· Developing a brand identity that will resonate with your target audience and help you stand out in a crowded market.
· Coordinating your marketing efforts across various channels, including social media, email, and offline marketing, to create a cohesive and effective marketing campaign.
· Measuring and evaluating the effectiveness of your marketing efforts using key performance indicators (KPIs) and other metrics.
Take the next step in your career! Whether you’re an up-and-coming professional, an experienced executive, aspiring manager, budding Professional. This course is an opportunity to sharpen your leadership and management abilities, increase your efficiency for professional growth and make a positive and lasting impact in the organization.
With this course as your guide, you learn how to:
- All the basic functions and skills required for the Marketing Management role.
- Transform your business with more detailed oriented marketing tools so that your organization can achieve it’s target.
- Get access to recommended templates and formats for common Marketing processes.
- Learn useful case studies, industry practices and demonstrations of different Marketing practices with useful forms and frameworks
- Invest in yourself today and reap the benefits for years to come
The Frameworks of the Course
Engaging video lectures, case studies, assessment, downloadable resources and interactive exercises. This course is created to Learn how to be an effective Manager with Marketing knowledge and skills. Learn skills in marketing, advertising, branding, marketing communication.
Management of sales and marketing in the workplace is a matter of central concern to all managers and not only to Marketing professionals. Therefore, all managers, irrespective of their functional areas, are called on to solve problems that involve significant Marketing Management issues. Basic knowledge and better understanding of Marketing Management would help them in solving such problems. This course aims at imparting knowledge of Marketing Management, Adverting, Brand building, Strategic Management, Pricing, Marketing communication.
The course includes multiple Case studies, resources like formats-templates-worksheets-reading materials, quizzes, self-assessment and assignments to nurture and upgrade the Marketing skill.
- In the first part of the course, you’ll learn the most common marketing management processes like strategic planning, social responsibilities, analyzing of marketing opportunities, segmentations, product concept, advertising and retailing, supply chain management, sales promotion, pricing and customer relationship.
- In the middle part of the course, you’ll learn how to better manage and develop competency, manager career progression. You will also learn the skills required for a Marketing Management function with downloadable resources and applicable articles.
- In the final part of the course, you’ll develop the ability analyze and solve Marketing Management issues or scenarios with assignments related to Marketing Management, Branding, Advertising and Sales and Practice tests.
You will get full support and all your quarries would be answered guaranteed within 48 hours.
1. Study Plan
· Study Plan and Structure of the Course
2. Marketing Scope and concepts
1. Defining the marketing, Scop and Concept
2. Creating and capturing customer value
3. Building customer relationship
4. Analyze the marketing environment
5. Managing marketing activities
3. Consumer and Business market
6. Consumer Marker and Buying Behavior
7. Business Market
8. Business buyer behavior
4. Designing customer driven strategy and mix
9. Creating value for target customer, product, services and brands
10. Information to get customer insight
11. New Product development and Life Cycle strategies
12. Understanding customer value
13. Pricing strategies
6. Marketing channels and Communication
14. Managing, Logistics, Supply chain management
15. Retailing, Wholesaling
16. Integrated marketing communication
17. Sales promotions, Advertising, Public relations
18. Marketing Communication Tool
7. Sales management
19. Sales Management
20. Creating Competitive Advantage
8. Concept of Global Market
1. Global marketing strategies for Indian firm
2. Sustainable Marketing
3. Marketing as a Manager
4. Marketing channels for the Manager’s
5. Practice Test
Downloadable Resources and Templates
1. Academic Supply Chain Management
2. Template Flyer
3. Brand Plan Outline
4. CRM Excel Template
5. Price List Template
6. PR Plan Template
7. Strategic Marketing Plan sample
8. Wholesale Terms and Conditions