Ransomware Essentials for Absolute Beginners in 60 minutes!, Ransomware Resilience: Empowering Managers and Non-Techies to protect their precious data.
How do you start protecting your most precious data?
If you cannot answer this question, this course is made for YOU! Within 1 hour you will understand the most controls you need to implement to prevent and limit the impact of a Ransomware attack.
Course Outline – This course covers 4 phases with several controls per phase:
1. Identify and Prevent
- Education and awareness
- Identify and classify data
- Develop and enforce policies
- Harden OS, networks, apps, etc.
- Detect and block emails/attachments
- Scan, record and assess logs
- Test control (also for third parties)
- Repair, Repave & Rotate
- Unplug, scan and decrypt
- Business continuity
- Disaster recovery
- Test recovery procedures regularly
So, after following this course you’ll Understand Essential Concepts, Explain Them and Earn More Money
“If you want to make a promotion, your effectiveness depends on your ability to reach others through the spoken and written word” (P. Drucker).
What’s does this course not deliver?
– No technical how-to video manuals, because this course is created for absolute beginners!
– No detailed settings of how to configure baselines, servers, etc., because this course is created for absolute beginners!
– No coding examples, because this course is created for absolute beginners!
Why learn about Ransomware from me?
This course is created by Soerin Bipat. He is the founder of Security Repo and has more than a decade experience in IT security and teaching and has now designed a course that you’ll love. Soerin is a top-rated instructor and has taught thousands of students around the world, and can’t wait to serve you.
Besides experience as an IT security consultant he holds the following certifications:
- Certified Secure Software Lifecycle professional (CSSLP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP / Europe)
- Certified SCRUM Master
- Togaf Foundation
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
- ISO 27001 Lead Implementer
- Leading Scaled Agile Framework
- Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900)
- PRINCE 2 foundation
- International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB)