Learn Solidity Programming to Build & Deploy Smart Contracts
Learn Solidity Programming to Build & Deploy Smart Contracts, Learn to Build Your First Blockchain Smart Contract by learning and using Solidity Programming Language & Ethereum.
In this course, we will start by learning everything about Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology.
Then we will compare how Blockchain/Distributed Ledger Technology differs from the normal World Wide Web that we have today.
We will then go-ahead to learn various features, concepts and terminology of Blockchain/Distributed Ledger Technology.
We will then learn about Smart Contracts and understand how they are connected to Blockchain.
After that, we will start learning Solidity Programming Language with real hands-on by writing and deploying small smart contracts for every concept.
Following are the topics we will learn:
- Why do we need Blockchain
- What is Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology
- Features of a Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology
- EVM(Ethereum Virtual Machine) Solidity Smart Contracts
- Environment Setup and Data Types in Solidity Programming
- String Arrays Compiling and Executing our first Smart Contract on Blockchain Network
- Custom Data Type and Functions and Comments in Solidity Programming
- Address and Mapping type in Solidity Programming
- Constructor Function and Function Call and Validation
- Send Ether to a Smart Contract And Payable Constructor and View Function
- View and Pure function in Solidity and how they effect the transaction cost
- Events and Modifiers and msg.value vs msg.sender
- Passing parameter to modifier
- Memory and Storage variables
We will then move to create our first fully functional Smart Contract and Deploy it onto Ethereum Test Network.
Finally we will discus about the Roadmap to become a blockchain developer and start applying for Jobs.