Getting Started with Raspberry Pi
Getting Started with Raspberry Pi, Learn the basics of Raspberry Pi, including hardware and software.
The only course you need to learn to Program and become Raspberry Pi developer. Basics, intermediate and Advance Topics in addition to Practical Examples and more!
4.5 Hours of Full HD Content | More Than 70 Lecture
>>> This course is designed to help people with no prior in Raspberry Pi programming experience with the basic tools necessary to create a complete Raspberry Pi program then teach them advance Raspberry Pi Topics in addition to Practical Examples <<<
Why you should take this course?
- The only course you need to learn to Program and become Raspberry Pi developer.
- This comprehensive course teaches you the basics, intermediate and advance topics on how to be a successful Raspberry Pi developer.
- With this course, you will be able to troubleshoot common problems, set up your OS on your PC/Mac successfully, program in Python 3, have an understanding of how to use GPIO pins, know how to install new packages on the system.
- It’s an entertaining way for individuals looking for a career change or hobbyists interested in learning more about programming.
Things That will be covered in this course:
- Raspberry Pi BasicsThis is an introductory course about Raspberry Pi, a credit card sized computer. In this course, you will be exploring the possibilities of Raspberry Pi as a computer and a state of the art control machine.
- Arduino Vs Raspberry PI Vs PIC MicrocontrollerYou will no longer wonder what board should you start with, or what board should you learn or use, this is your way in.
- Connect and Interface Raspberry Pi with ArduinoIn this Section you will learn how to connect Raspberry Pi and Arduino the software and hardware part and why it’s useful
- Make a Smart Mirror Using Raspberry PiHow to make a Smart Mirror that works as a News,Weather,time and Date feed using Raspberry Pi in this Step By Step Section
- Obstacle Avoiding Robot with Raspberry PiMake your own Obstacle Avoiding Robot and start making amazing application such as fire fighting and remote control
Welcome to this course.
Do you want to discover How you can Program and Control Raspberry Pi: a hundred-time faster Microcontroller than PIC Microcontroller which can be used in controlling almost anything, starting from zero?
Raspberry Pi is a credit card sized computer that has processor, memory and can be connected to any screen and boot up like a fully functional computer at a very low cost starting at 25$.
What is this Course all About:
To see the big picture, you need to know why you need to learn Raspberry Pi, and how it will make your life different. In my newest course Raspberry Pi Step By Step: Your Complete Guide, you will be taken from the very beginning, everything will be covered, starting from why Raspberry Pi board is a way much better than PIC Microcontroller and ending in how you can write a code to control its Pin’s just like in Microcontroller.
Getting a credit card sized fully functional computer at a that low price is really worth it, at the end of this course you can turn any idea that you have to a trending Kickstarter project and get crowdfunding for it from the online community, Raspberry Pi board will help you a lot in turning your ideas into reality in no time.
Don’t have a Raspberry Pi board? No problem! What makes this course really special is the fact that you don’t need the Raspberry Pi Board to be in your hands, there is a full section on how to simulate the board in your operating system environment and start learning without getting that board.
Things that you will be able to do at the end of this course:
– Turn any old TV into SMART TV using Raspberry Pi board.
– Program a code in python that can take sensor signals as input and send light signals as an output, the sky will be your new limit (No previous Programming knowledge is needed).
– Get inside the IOT (Internet of Things) world and start making your own awesome project that can make everybody’s life easier.
– Installing Linux for the first time and how to deal with it like a professional.
– Control the Raspberry Pi board remotely with more than three different ways.
– Know how Raspberry Pi boards can be used to make a supercomputer.
- Raspberry Pi board provide tons of libraries that make controlling sensors and handling data a really easy job.
- You don’t need to make any PCB, you just need to buy the board and plug it to any screen and you are good to go
- You will get to practice both programming and electronics with two new gadgets that will add a lot to your knowledge.
If you take this course now, you can count on these three results in just a few hours!
- Add knowledge into all the new skills you are learning now!
- Design and program your ideas into reality as easy as 1 2 3, and this will also help you make great applications using the fast processor inside Raspberry Pi board!
- Use a state of the art design software to reduce the time spent finding the right solutions, since it’s already in your hands.
- I hope you find this course useful with Hours HD Videos explaining how I am able to create amazing projects.
- The world needs you to reach your full potential and I am honored to be a part of that!
This is an introductory course about Raspberry Pi, a credit card sized computer. In this course, you will be exploring the possibilities of Raspberry Pi as a computer and multifunction Microcontroller.
How This Course will help you:
- The course material and methods do not assume any prior. So If you do not know Linux or Python, no need to worry. The course has sections that cover the basics of Linux and Python where you can get started.
- It comes with many features that most of today’s computer has. You will learn to start using the Raspberry Pi with a keyboard, monitor, and mouse just like a low-cost computer.
- Interaction with the hardware of the Pi will also be introduced, you will learn by doing, practicing and coding. You will learn from 4 examples. From lighting LEDs to reading switch signal and hocking up a sensor to Raspberry Pi ports. You will be able to write codes to make the most of your Raspberry Pi, using Python language.
The course provides a complete code for each example.
By the end of this course, you will learn how to wire-up and boot Raspberry Pi like a professional.
Arduino Vs Raspberry PI Vs PIC Microcontroller
You will no longer wonder what board should you start with, or what board should you learn or use, this is your way in
>>> When it comes to choosing a single-board computer or Controller, PIC Microcontroller, Arduino and Raspberry Pi are the big names that you’ll be considering. But which one should you choose? What is the Arduino best used for? What are the drawbacks of using a Raspberry Pi? Why using PIC Microcontroller? And how do you decide between the three options? It can be a tough decision, so we’ll break it down here for you. <<<
Welcome to this course.
For the purposes of this Course, I’ll be discussing PIC Microcontroller PIC164550, Arduino Uno R3 and the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B. There are many versions of THESE boards, and there are plenty of alternatives to the PIC Microcontroller, The Pi and the Arduino that provide different specs and capabilities, but these Three are the mainstays of each line at the moment.
While both the Arduino and the Raspberry Pi are very versatile little machines, they both have specific things that they’re good at.
Connect and Interface Raspberry Pi with Arduino
In this Course you will learn how to connect Raspberry Pi and Arduino the software and hardware part and why it’s useful
>>> In this Course you will learn how to connect Raspberry Pi and Arduino the software and hardware part and why it’s useful <<<
Welcome to this course.
This tutorial shows you how to connect Arduino Board with Raspberry Pi, it will take you in a step by step manner to know why this is helpful and how it can make your life a way much easier and saves you lots of Money.
You will know what is the actual hardware and software configurations needs to be done to make this interfacing work smoothly, you will no longer see your raspberry Pi damaged or burned by excessive voltage or power source failure, your raspberry Pi will work like a mini computer a way from the hardware connection that could damage it.
After this course you will be able to make your own interfacing and the choice is yours to use it in any application that comes in mind since all connections and configurations are explained in details.
Make a Smart Mirror Using Raspberry Pi
How to make a Smart Mirror that works as a News,Weather,time and Date feed using Raspberry Pi in this Step By Step guide
>>> How to make a Smart Mirror that works as a News,Weather,time and Date feed using Raspberry Pi in this Step By Step guide <<<
Welcome to this course.
In this Course, we give you some detailed instructions on how to make an easy raspberry pi powered home smart mirror.
A smart mirror displays applications so that you can check the weather, local news, etc. while you are getting ready in the morning. It’s also modular, so you can easy move it around or hang it on the wall if you like. We are introducing a basic application that you can run on the smart mirror, but it’s totally customizable if you want to write some of your own code.
You can use a Raspberry Pi 3 or A, B+ or any other Pi Module.
The word smart comes from the fact that this mirror helps you in a smart way, you won’t just see yourself, you will also see the weather in your area, the date and time in addition to latest news depending on your location, you can change the display language easily using a customization file that we provide.
This is a step by step tutorial that will help you make it in no time, you don’t need any experience at all, and if you have any question please ask in the Q&A board.
Obstacle Avoiding Robot with Raspberry Pi
Make your own Obstacle Avoiding Robot and start making amazing application such as fire fighting and remote control
>>> Make your own Obstacle Avoiding Robot and start making amazing application such as fire fighting and remote control <<<
Welcome to this course.
This Course will teach you how to Make your own Obstacle Avoiding Robot and start making amazing application such as fire fighting and remote control, This Guide will take you in a step by step manner to know what each component inside this circuit is, and what it does and how to wire it up, starting with the Ultrasonic Sensor, IR Sensor, Motor Driver and ending with resistors.
You will know what is the actual working principle of Ultrasonic Sensor and IR Sensor and how to interface and configure them correctly so that you can detect objects in the surrounding with your Raspberry Pi Powered device easily and effectively.
After this course you will be able to make your own Obstacle Avoiding Robot with Raspberry Pi and the choice is yours to use it in any application that comes in your mind and can make your life easier, since all connections are explained in details.
Goal From This Course:
– Connect Arduino Ethernet Shield to Arduino Board with all necessary Components and make it Internet Based.
What you will learn in this Course
– How to Connect Motor Driver Module to Raspberry Pi.
– How to Connect Ultrasonic and IR Sensors to Raspberry Pi.
– How to Detect the presence of objects and take Actions Using Raspberry Pi.
– How Ultrasonic and IR Sensors Actually Works.
– How to interface different types of electronic elements with Raspberry Pi.
– How Raspberry Pi Can make your life easier.
– How Program, burn a code, and wire Raspberry Pi and different Modules.
– What are the right tools that you need to start making amazing projects?
– Why using Control with Raspberry Pi is better than traditional Control Methods.
This course is designed to help you get started with Raspberry Pi, a credit card-sized computer that can be used for a variety of tasks If you’re curious about how to get started with Raspberry Pi and want to learn more about the basics of this platform, then this course could be the perfect option for you.
The Raspberry Pi is a small, low-cost computer that can be used for many different purposes. This Getting Started with Raspberry Pi course will help you get started with the Raspberry Pi and use it to do things like creating a simple video game, accessing the internet, and more.
The Raspberry Pi is a small circuit board measuring roughly the change card. It had a pilot in the United Kingdom created by the Raspberry Pi Foundation to promote more elementary computer science teaching in schools. As of February 2022, more than 46 million Pi boards had been sold. The Raspberry Pi has become a favorite among electronics hobbyists, experienced makers, tinkerers, and even computer scientists.
The Raspberry Pi is hackable and small. So, it’s the perfect solution for tinkerers!
what will you learn in this course?
- Learn about Raspberry Pi
- Learn how raspberry Pi works
- Learn the types of Raspberry Pi boards
- Learn the Features of Raspberry Pi
- Learn what Accessories You Need To Get Started
- You will learn how to use the Linux operating system
This course will show you how to get started with the Raspberry Pi computer. You’ll learn all about the different features and functions of this versatile little device, and then get hands-on experience using it to create your own projects.
Once you have completed the course, you will be able to use Raspberry Pi for a range of tasks, from home automation to creating your own projects
Enroll in the Getting Started course today!