Create a Flappy Bird Game on Android for Beginners/Unity& C#
Create a Flappy Bird Game on Android for Beginners/Unity& C#, Learning to create and Develop a 2D flappy bird like Game on Android Using Unity and C#.
This course is designed to ensure that you learn the fundamentals of Unity mobile Game development specifically we’ll be making a flappy bird android game.
Things you’ll learn in this course:
- Basic Unity Animation and when to tell our game to start animating
- Understanding how physics and Rigidbodies work in Unity
- Understanding how variables and functions work in C#
- Adding a basic score system
- learning how to add buttons and making a full main menu
- putting a timer and then Spawning in items when the timer finishes
- and finally building and exporting your game to android
as well as you’ll also gain a deeper understanding of how things work in unity and understanding how to make a simple game like what we’ll be making in this course a flappy bird game which is yes really simple… but you learn a lot from it as a beginner in game making.
Who this course is for:
- this course is for someone who just started using unity and doesn’t know much but would like to have a deeper knowledge of what unity is how to use it to the full extent and learn the C# programming language and basic coding concepts
- This course is NOT for how is advanced in unity it will only waste your time