5G Wireless System Architecture & Foundations , Learn basics of 5G system and network architecture in a simplified manner.
This course aims to provide you with a simplified overview of 5G System and Network Architecture using simplified explanations of all components, clear diagrams, and use cases.
We will be covering the following topics in this course:
- Evolution of Mobile Telecommunication Systems (1G – 5G)
- Telecom Basics ( Frequency, RF Signal, Basic Architecture)
- 5G Frequency Bands (Low, Mid, High)
- 5G Modes of Operations (SA vs NSA)
- 5G Use Cases & System Design Considerations
- 4G LTE System Architecture
- 5G Next Generation Radio Nodes (5G NR)
- 5G System Architecture
- 5G Network Slicing & Network Virtualization Function
- Multiplexing & 5G OFDM
This is the first version of this course and it will be updated as more and more deployments are conducted by telecom operators across the world. My goal is to ensure people from all over the world are able to access this course free of cost and are able to learn the fundamentals of the 5G wireless system and apply the same in their journey.
You will benefit from this course if:
- You have a genuine interest in improving your understanding of 5G wireless systems
- You want to learn and master 5G architecture
- You want to learn how telecom operators across the world are deploying these 5G systems
- You are preparing for an upcoming interview as systems, network, or telecom engineer
- You are building a new startup and need to solidify your 5G wireless concepts
- You are building a new wireless system from scratch at your workplace and you are looking for guidance
Hope you will enjoy this course!