Salesforce Development for Intermediate Developers, Become a Salesforce Developer by learning Apex Programming. Learn about Integration, REST webservices, Testing framework.
This course is for people who want to learn Apex programming and looking to become a Salesforce Developer. This course covers topics related to Apex Programming which you will use in real world.
This course will prepare you for your first Salesforce Developer Job.
What you will learn in this course?
- Learn about Developer Console.
- Overview of Salesforce Workbench
- Development using Visual Studio Code
- Integrating Salesforce with External System
- Asynchronous Apex Versus Synchronous Apex
- Batch Apex, Schedulable Apex, Stateful Batch Apex
- Future method in Salesforce
- REST API
- Test Framework in Salesforce
- Powerful Google Chrome Extensions for Salesforce Developers
What else is included in this course?
- Lots of Quizzes in every section
- Learning through real world examples
- Mini project halfway through the course
Is Salesforce developer a good career?
Salesforce Developer has once again been named one of the world’s best jobs. In a list of 25 job roles, Salesforce was the only company to get a mention. The rest were generic positions, not tied to a particular technology or brand. The tenth best job in the US today is not a CRM developer; it’s a Salesforce Developer.
Is Salesforce still in demand 2020?
The Salesforce Job Market is Growing!!!
I’m continuously updating and improving this course as I teach more people and learn what sticks. The goal is to make coding as accessible as possible and in a digestible time frame.