CSS Grid Course (2022), All you need about Grid.
WARNING ABOUT COURSE DESCRIPTION). A course description on Udemy must contain at least 200 words. It’s difficult to write, especially for a free course ( which cannot exceed 2H total video ). Due to some people not finding it professional, I had to explain this. I could explain what you can expect from the course in a few sentences, but as I mentioned it’s not available. Feel free to skip reading the course description if you wish.
What you will learn?
- Everything about Grid
- You will learn how to use “All properties” with examples
- Difference between Grid and Flexbox, which one you should prefer
- You will be able to build your website or project!
- You will learn how Layout Works
- You will learn how responsive website designing
- How does “display” work?
- How does “grid template columns” work?
- How does “grid template rows” work?
- How does “grid template ares” work?
- How does justify content work?
- How does align content work?
- How does justify items work?
- How does align place items work?
- How does grid auto columns work?
- How does grid auto rows work?
- How does grid auto flow work?
- How does grid column start work?
- How does grid column end work?
- How does row column start work?
- How does row column end work?
- How does align self work?
- How does justify self work?
- How does grid area work?
- Which properties are for grid container
- Which properties are for grid item
- We will build two different projects so that you can practice
- Project one is smaller than project 2. You will learn how the layout works well by building, and practicing these projects.
What Are the requirements for this course?
- Almost really nothing, except having basic HTML, CSS, and how to use IDE.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to learn how the grid works
- How the layout system works
- Difference between Flexbox and Grid
- Learn how to make your layout projects