UK real estate. Buying buy to let property., Data driven, first principles approach to buy to let real estate investment in the UK.
A beginner course in buying the optimal buy to let investment in the UK. Nick explains the key principles behind optimal buy to let investment. There are video walk-throughs of tools you can use. He explains:
- Using data wisely gives you a huge competitive advantage
- Learn how to ‘read’ an area and gain insights only locals would know.
- Make objective investment decisions
Key principles for buy to let investment
- Understand human behaviour to identify the best deals
- Areas don’t change much, people change in areas
- You can’t make land ( easily ) so There is very little price elasticity.
- Property markets work in repetitive cycles, on average every 18 years
Demographic analysis, tools tips and tricks
- Assuming property is a ‘human’ thing, understand which signals matter most for buy to let investment
- Examining social grades and other key metrics
- Free tools you can use now
Capital growth, how you can identify areas with growth potential:
- Understanding capital growth
- Why it’s make or break for wealth gain or loss
- Examining the 2008 property crash and how it affected different areas and cities.
- Identifying areas with greatest capital growth potential
- Free tools and resources
Negotiating the deal:
- Questions you should ask
- How to present yourself when negotiating
- Making the offer
The course is free and has numerous tools and resources for you to download. It should give you a good foundation for analysing the right data to make good buy to let investment decisions.