Retail Business Mastery: Retail Management and Merchandising, Master the art of Retail business with this comprehensive online course on Retail Management and Merchandising.
Retail Management Online course will teach you the basics to start a potential career or business in the promising field of the Retail Industry.
Retail is an ever-growing industry. Retail management saves time and ensures that customers easily locate their desired merchandise and return home satisfied. Effective management avoids unnecessary chaos at the store and rather increases the sales of the store. Over the last couple of decades, total retail sales numbers in the United States have grown considerably, from just under 3 trillion U.S. dollars in 2000 to almost 6.6 trillion U.S. dollars in 2021. So it is definitely promising to start a business or career in the Retail industry. This Retail management online course will help individuals who are looking to start their career in the Retail management profession, or thinking about starting a business in this industry,
This beginner’s level course will be your stepping stone into the industry, and with a high level of professionalism, experience, and skills that it will enable, you have the potential to be en route to becoming a successful professional in the Retail industry.
The retail Management online course is strategically divided into 9 modules to cover the key professional elements related to the Retail industry. It is designed in a way that not it will help the job seekers in this field but also the individuals with some experience who want to start a business.
The course will help you learn from scratch and reach a higher level of professionalism. As you may know, organisational skills are important because good organisational skills establish trust and professionalism in the workplace. So, if you are looking to join the various Retail Management and organisational skills, then this Retail Management is your most desired course.
- Skills Required for Successful Selling
- Selling in Consultation
- The Sales Cycle
- Theory of Expectancy
- Productivity Techniques for Maximum Selling
- Price of Sale
- Communication Skills for Relationship Selling
- The Handshake
- Networking in Retail Management
- The Selling Process
- Personal Selling’s Importance
- Selling Theories
- Effective salespeople’s characteristics
- Different types of sales promotions
- The Importance of Consumer Behavior
- Consumer Buying Process
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Dealing with suppliers
- What Is Supplier Performance
- Organization of Procurement
- Types of Purchase
- Dealing with the management of stock
- Warehouse Activities
- Aims of Warehousing
- Material Handling
- Introduction to Retail Merchandising
- Understanding Your Target Customer
- Retail Merchandising Strategies
- Evaluating Retail Merchandising Strategies