Learn AND Develop Winning Prototypes
Learn AND Develop Winning Prototypes, To sucessfully launch a new product or develop a new business in process industries like FMCG, FMCD etc.
Facing challenges in developing a new product in process industries like FMCG, FMCD etc? Need to know how to develop a Winning Prototype?
Take a look at this Udemy course only where you will
- Build your existing or new products business by developing a Winning Prototype because…unlike other courses we not only tell you how to develop Winning Prototype but also help you develop and test if this is the Winning Prototype for you
- Gain Practical Experience by doing real life assignments
- Preview 50% of lectures for FREE
- Get you Enrichmentors Course Completion Certificate cum Letter of Recommendation
- Get 30 days Money Back Guarantee
I formally learnt how to develop a Winning Prototype when I was the Operations Director in J&J India with the responsibility of developing new products along with R&D team. During this period I learned the whole Design Excellence Process of New Product Development launched by Global NPD Team. Later I had more opportunities to apply this wonderful process of new product development when I was leading the Asia Pacific Regional Operations Team for the New Product Development
What I am sharing with you here is not taught in management institutes but used in the industry. You have an opportunity to learn such a process and apply for your business by discussing with me as you go along in the course
You can also get a Enrichmentors Course Completion Certificate cum Letter of Recommendation to whoever will complete their assignments and Practice Test successfully. These certificates will be signed by me and will be in addition to the normal Udemy Certificate you get on completion of the course. You will need to score 75% in the Practice Test and complete all the steps of the assignment to my satisfaction of similar level. It will be great if you can also do the rating and write reviews while doing the course as a feedback to us!