How to Find The Perfect Virtual Assistant For Your Business, 2xYou Remote Team Series.
Hiring can be a scary thing, isn’t it?
When you post a job post whether online or in the newspapers, you will never really know who you’re reeling in.
Are you getting someone who is actually skilled in what you need? Or are you simply getting someone who is just applying for anything but doesn’t really know what they’re doing?
In this course, we will teach you how to create job postings that will not only get you the best applicants, but will also filter itself to make sure you get them. We will teach you our secret of hiring an employee for the long run, where you don’t have to hire and fire after a few months. It all boils down to one simple trick that works every time.
- Benefits of having a virtual assistant
- Things you need before hiring a virtual assistant
- How to make your list of requirements
- To create your job template
- How to test your applicant
- And much more…
Thinking of hiring a VA? Consider these 6 steps:
- Step 1: Document the tasks you want to outsource.
- Step 2: Create a job description.
- Step 3: Post your job description online.
- Step 4: Review applications & schedule interviews.
- Step 5: Give your top candidates a test.
- Step 6: Give the best candidate a trial period.