Build Your Best Cold Email Strategy! Set up an effective cold email campaign that will help you increase open rates and conversions!
No matter what product you sell or what services provide, in the modern crowded digital world, it can be difficult to get noticed as there may be dozens or even hundreds of other businesses competing for the attention of potential customers. Cold email can help to cut through the noise and get your message in front of people who might not otherwise have heard about your business. It is also the most cost-effective way to reach a large audience which will definitely come in handy if you have a startup and are limited in budget.
Cold email is a great marketing tool that involves sending unsolicited emails to potential customers or clients. It is typically used as a way to reach out to a large number of people at once, with the goal of getting them to take some kind of action. With a well-thought cold email strategy, you are more likely to engage a highly targeted audience that is interested in your product or service.
What will you learn in this course?
- After completing this course, you will know how to create a successful cold email campaign that will help you reach a wider audience without spending a lot of money on advertising: from finding prospects and their email addresses to email personalization and scaling your outreach sequences
- Find out the key differences between cold emails and spam so that your cold emails never get into spam folders
- Get to know how to choose only verified email addresses for cold outreach with the help of Hunter in order to increase the likelihood that recipients will take action
- Learn how to enable email automation of your campaigns using email templates and dynamic attributes to save a ton of time
- Understand how to write cold emails that get responses and how to build authority backlinks with cold outreach
Get the knack for cold emailing right now!
My name is Anton Voroniuk and I would like to teach you how to set up an effective cold email campaign step-by-step. I am the CEO of the internet marketing academy SkillsBooster, a co-owner of Webpromo Agency, and a digital marketer with over 15 years of experience. During this time I have created hundreds of effective and engaging email campaigns that connected with customers and drove results. Now I’m ready to teach you how to build your best cold marketing email strategy from scratch!
YOU’LL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN COLD EMAIL MARKETING FROM TOP DIGITAL MARKETING PROFESSIONALS:
- We have over 14 years of experience in online marketing. Our Webpromo Agency has both Google Premier Partner status and Facebook Marketing Partner status.
- I’ve personally collected a vast amount of digital marketing qualifications and marketing certifications (Google Analytics Individual Qualification, Google Ads Individual Qualification, Bing Ads Accredited Professional, Search Ads360 Certified, and others).
- We’ve launched over 1,500 successful marketing strategies and campaigns throughout our careers.
- Over 400,000 digital marketing specialists worldwide have enrolled in our online courses. Our free online events, blog, and YouTube tutorials help the SkillsBooster community stay in the loop and get all the tips they need to succeed in digital marketing.
OUR COLD EMAIL TRAINING INCLUDES:
● Theory: 1+ hours of lectures with plenty of hands-on examples. Lessons range from 3 to 15 minutes and are easy to follow.
● Practice Materials: Cold Marketing Strategy Checklist, Cold Email Checklist, templates, and video tutorials to make the course more interactive and valuable.
● Lifetime access to the course and its future updates.
● 24/7 Support: If you have questions, I will always be willing to answer them.
● Complete the course and receive an Udemy certificate.
Sign up now! Don’t miss your chance to get the full guide on cold outreach with best practices, tips, and ready-to-use email templates. This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Sounds like something that can help you achieve your goals? Click “Enroll”, and see you at the following lecture.