Safety Training in King Fahad Hospital – Madinah, Basic Safety Training.
Safety Training in King Fahad Hospital – Madinah:
The Safety Training requires to be provided to all King Fahad Hospital in Madinah staff when they commence employment and that refresher training is provided on a regular basis.
For personnel to know how to reduce fire hazards, to deal with fires if appropriate, and to escape safely in the event of a fire, and to determine the appropriate type of fire extinguishing. Also, knowledge of preventive practices and guidelines for fire-fighting.
In addition, to knowing all emergency codes and how to activate them in the hospital, and how to respond to internal emergencies if they occur.
Finally, knowing the most common malpractice in the hospital to avoid it. And the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) & how to deal with it.
Who is this training course for?
All Staff of King Fahad Hospital – Madinah
The aims of the Safety Training:
- Being able to identify every emergency codes and their respective role.
- How to response to the internal emergency.
- Identify fire classifications.
- Types of fire extinguishers.
- How to use the fire extinguishers.
- Fire prevention practices.
- Guidelines of Fire Fighting.
- The most common malpractice in the hospital.
- To know the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) & how to deal with it.