Postgraduate Executive Diploma: Marketing Management
Postgraduate Executive Diploma: Marketing Management, Marketing Principles, Management and Strategy, Targeting, Segmentation, Pricing, 4P, SWOT, Promotion, and Marketing Control.
What you’ll learn
- Whats is Marketing Management nowadays
- The theory of Marketing Management
- Principles of marketing management effectiveness
- Target market analysis
- Segmentation and positioning
- Development of a marketing package
- Distribution and promotion
- Marketing Management and Сontrol
Course provided by: The Retail Banking School, Lisbon, Global Banking, Fintech and Business school.
1. Introduction to Marketing Management
2. Principles of marketing management effectiveness
3. Target market analysis
4. Segmentation and positioning
5. Development of a marketing package
7. Distribution and promotion
8. Marketing Management and Сontrol
Course Instructor: Zhansaya Berdikulova,
Regional Coordinator of the leadership development project in schools of Kazakhstan,
certified coach, leadership development coach
Master of Economic Sciences of M.Auezov South Kazakhstan University
A little about me:
My name is Zhansaya, but for you I’m just Saya
For the last 10 years, I have been teaching adults and children leadership, communication, conflict management, decision-making, planning – all the flexible skills necessary for life and work.
In addition, I teach trainers and teachers who further transfer this knowledge and skills. Higher economic education in the field of management and marketing helps me to lead leadership not only as a life skill, but also as a professional for becoming top managers and managers.
I wish you new knowledge and hope that the course will be useful and effective for you!
Let’s get started!
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Management Fundamentals
- Business Fundamentals