Learn Microsoft OneDrive 2020 – For Beginners, Quickly learn Microsoft One Drive from scratch. Keep your files safe and secure.
Whether you want to safely store your data or want to become Microsoft One Drive power user, you’ve come to the right place.
This course will give you a deep understanding of Microsoft One Drive functionality by using hands-on, contextual examples designed to showcase why Microsoft One Drive is awesome and how they can be applied in a number of ways.
This course is for individual users and not SharePoint administrators.
By the end of the course you’ll be able to:
· Easily navigate the One Drive interface
· Import folders and files to One Drive
· Manage folders and files in One Drive
· Sync your computer data
· Create Personal Vault
· Use One Drive to collaborate and share files
· Filtering, changing viewing options and more
We’ll dive into a broad range of One Drive topics, including:
· Microsoft One Drive pricing plans
· All options of managing One Drive – web, computer, mobile
· All options that you have for managing your files
· All options to make sure that your files are safe
· Collaboration tips and tricks