Becoming a Cloud Architect: A Beginner’s Path
Becoming a Cloud Architect: A Beginner’s Path, Master the Fundamentals of Cloud Architecture: A Beginner’s Guide to Becoming a Cloud Architect (From 0 to Cloud Hero).
What you will learn?
- Understand the fundamentals of cloud architecture and the benefits of cloud computing.
- Understand the different types of cloud services and deployment models and how to choose the right one for a particular use case.
- Understand the long-term components of cloud computing and its role in the digital economy and the future job market.
- Learn how SaaS, PaaS and IaaS plays a huge role in regards to cloud computing.
- No IT background, straight forward course for beginners trying to break in the tech industry.
- No programming experience needed as we are seeing mass adoption in no-code tools & artificial intelligence products/services.
Do you want to break into the Cloud technology industry?
The Cloud Architect: A Step-by-Step Course for Beginners is a comprehensive and practical course designed to teach individuals the fundamental concepts and best practices of cloud architecture. The course is intended for those new to the field and covers the basics of cloud computing, including the different types of cloud services, cloud deployment models, and the key components of a cloud architecture.
Throughout the course, students will learn about cloud architecture:
- Cloud service models
- Cloud deployment models
- Cloud platforms
- Basics of Cloud Architecture
- What does a Cloud Architect do ?
- Lets bring it all together
- What’s next ?
The course is divided into several modules, each covering a specific topic related to cloud architecture and the different cloud service providers such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform (GCP). The modules are designed to build on one another, starting with an introduction to cloud computing and progressing to more advanced topics such as the cloud service models such as SaaS, PaaS & IaaS.
By the end of the course, students will have a solid understanding of cloud architecture and will be able to confidently create an account on AWS, Azure & GCP. They will also have the skills and knowledge needed to pursue further education in 1 or multiple cloud service providers where they can focus on one certification (AWS AZURE OR GCP).
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for beginners with little or no background in tech or cloud computing, making it accessible to individuals from a variety of educational and professional backgrounds.
- No prior knowledge of cloud computing is required to take this course. It’s tailored to provide a comprehensive introduction to cloud architecture and the concepts and tools used in cloud computing, regardless of your previous experience.