Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Fundamentals
Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Fundamentals, The New Industrial Revolution.
This quick video course wastes no time and leads you to quickly understand what cryptocurrency is, the real-world benefits and applications of blockchain technology, and how you can use cryptocurrency, buy it, sell it and even trade it.
You will learn the key concepts around cryptocurrency including:
- Basics of cryptocurrency.
- Problems of the traditional monetary system.
- Benefits of cryptocurrency.
- Myths surrounding blockchain technology.
- Blockchain technology simplified.
- What is mining?
- What is Proof Of Work & Proof Of Stake?
- What are crypto wallets?
- What are crypto exchanges?
- How to choose the best exchange for buying/selling cryptocurrency?
- How to use technical analysis for buying/selling and investing in cryptocurrency?
FREE Bonus: With your course enrollment you will receive a PDF download of a professionally produced, simple and quick-to-read book focused on financial markets called “Trading Myths Debunked.”
I look forward to seeing you!
Who this course is for:
- Students preparing for their successful future careers.
- Bankers and other financial professionals interested in cutting-edge financial innovation.
- Business executives and managers interested in the potential impact of blockchain on their industry
- Entrepreneurs looking for more innovation within the blockchain space.
- Entrepreneurs looking to boost their existing business models and complement their ideas with the power of blockchain.
- Legal and accounting professionals interested in the new market opportunities blockchain, distributed ledger technology, and crypto-assets are opening up.
- Government officials, regulators, and other public sector professionals want to understand thoroughly and keep up-to-date with the latest advancements in technology with a high potential impact on business, the economy, and society as a whole.
- Legal professionals are interested to participate in shaping the legal and regulatory framework around blockchain and crypto-assets.
- Tech enthusiasts are interested in the latest developments in blockchain.
- Any ambitious individuals interested in the ways blockchain can change the world.