Creative entrepreneurship: steps and approaches, Cultural entrepreneurship and electronic music guidance.
The young generation has a lot of creative and innovative ideas that could be easily transferred into a business. They already know or can easily learn how to use the technology and that could give them a great advance in the business world. And still not many of them know how to start a business or earn incomes by using online. The need to learn the theoretical and practical aspects on monetizing work in the cultural sector is high, especially learned and performed in a way not to fail (bankruptcy).
Mentioning once more, our MOOC will come together with an e-book manual with plenty of theoretical information besides the exercises of the course. The potential knowledge of the learners and will give them the possibility that once finished the course to be able to launch a small business/freelancing and slowly starting to have an income from music.
We’re happy and proud to announce the launch of our “Entrepreneurship for beginners” online MOOC. The course is destined for beginners that want to learn about entrepreneurship and being in the business sector, and is presented via videos, exercises and quizzes.
On top of that, you have the chance to follow the course in English, Romanian and Italian, and you can easily download the manual accompanying the course.
If you ask yourself what are the main topics of the course, here they are:
Part I – cultural entrepreneurship
- Live music production. How to prepare a live event;
- Management during an event;
- Music marketing – creation of your own brand;
- Cooperation in the field of music;
- Developing professional skills;
- Challenges for young musicians in the age of COVID-19
- Audience development for young musicians in the digital age;
- How to gain money out of music as a young musician;
- Intellectual property and copyright management;
- The needs of young musicians and the benefits of music;
- Online solutions for cultural entrepreneurship.
Part II – electronic music producer
- Career guide for electronic music entrepreneurs;
- How to become an electronic music entrepreneur;
- Best ways to promote as an electronic musician;
- Financial tips to earn money.
The course will increase the knowledge of the learners and will give them the possibility that once finished the course to be able to understand fully the basics of an enterprise and have all the plannings ready in case of taking the decision to open a business.
We hope you enjoy learning and we’re looking forward to having you as a student in the other courses we offer too!
This project was funded through the Erasmus+ programme, within the SoundBeatsTime project.