English Grammar tenses & structures, Be an expert in the English grammar tenses and structures ( Active & Passive ).
It is a well-crafted course. It teaches you how to build English grammar sentences which are perfect in both structures and tenses. It takes you step by step to be able to differentiate among subject, verb, and object. It enables you to transform any English sentence from active to passive and vice versa. We provide you with weekly quizzes that come with model answers.
This course is divided into 3 sections:
- Section 1 displays 2 introductory tenses that you should know well.
- Future timeIt comes in two lectures. There are four assignements with modal answers to measure your understanding.
- Present simple tenseIt comes in three lectures. They are about forms, uses and advanced notes.
2. Section 2 displays another two critical grammatical rules.
- The subject and verb agreement cases
- Present perfect simple tense. You learn present perfect simple tense uses, forms and other advanced notes.
3. Section 3 teaches you 5 important grammatical topics.
- Past simple tense – You learn past simple tense uses, forms and other advanced notes.
- Past continuous tense – You learn past continuous tense uses, forms and other advanced notes.
- Past perfect simple tense – You learn past perfect simple tense uses, forms and other advanced notes.
- Conditional sentences
- Modal verbs