Jenkins Masterclass: Continuous Integration and Deployment, Jenkins CI/CD Code Pipeline. Jenkins integrations with tools like Docker AWS GIT & More. Jenkins Code Pipeline DSLs.
If you’ve heard of DevOps and seen the words: CI/CD, Pipelines and automation, then more than likely, the tool being used is Jenkins.
Where most courses go wrong is they teach you the tool in the web interface. Then as soon as you start the job, you’re presented with “Jenkinsfiles” as everything is done in code.
This course will show you how to do everything you need to do in Jenkins exclusively in the code format – why? Because that is what is used in Business!
Do I need programming experience?
No, you don’t. It’s easy to get started and no scripting experience required.
Sign up now and get started with learning the most popular CI/CD tool on the market!
Having spent hundreds of dollars on training and getting up to speed with Jenkins when I was a contractor for Deloitte, I found that I had wasted loads of time and resources on courses that didn’t prepare me for what I would need to do on the job.
They will teach you how to use the web interface…
REALITY CHECK: ALL THE PIPELINES ARE SCRIPTED IN Jenkinsfiles!
The web interface WAS NEVER used to set up the jobs like I had been taught to do in the courses.
I remember when I was in your shoes, TIME WAS EVERYTHING! I had to have this skill “yesterday” so if I had even just an hour to study it was crucial! Now imagine having spent that limited and invaluable time on JUST the installation! Like many of these courses do.
This fueled me to create this course out of spite because I wanted to SAVE YOU the PAIN, TIME, and MONEY that this mistake cost me.
This led to the birth of this course to teach you Jenkins and how it’s used in industry so you’re ready to go, immediately after you finish watching it!
In this course, you’re going to learn about:
- Jenkins Pipelines: What they are and how they are used
- Parameterized jobs: Pass information between the different jobs. You’ll be using these all the time at work
- Integration with GitHub: Jenkins and GitHub go hand-in-hand which is why I’ll show you how to leverage both with this course
- A full breakdown of how to use Jenkinsfiles: From the ground up and for a complete beginner, by the end of the course you’ll know exactly how to create, use and update Jenkinsfiles
- Trains you to use Jenkins the RIGHT way! Get used to and familiarised with Jenkinsfiles and Declarative Pipelines so that you can hit the ground running at work
- Scripting your CI/CD solution You’ll be surprised how often you’ll be asked to do this in your DevOps role and you’ll know exactly what you need to do to implement it
- How to use functions in your Jenkins pipelines
- Take advantage of functions to save yourself time instead of repeating big blocks of code
- Multistage Pipelines in Code These are one of the MOST POWERFUL FEATURES of Jenkins and now you’ll not only learn about them, you’ll know how to create them in code
- How to use Declarative Pipeline Language The bread and butter of Jenkinsfiles, learn it here and learn it now
Sounds like a lot to take in right? I remember having to learn this on the job thinking “Where do I start?!”.
I’ve gone through the PAIN so YOU DON’T HAVE TO!
The course has been expertly organised to maximise your learning efficiency!
Following the Warp 9 mantra of mastering everything you need to know to get hired tomorrow, TODAY!
In just over 2 hours from now, you will go from googling: “what is Jenkins” to being on the same level as a DevOps pro!
All the fluff, filler, mistakes, corrections, and unscripted blunders are REMOVED!
Everything you need to master Jenkins is packaged where YOUR Time is The Most Important Factor!
I’ve shown this course to some of my former colleagues asking them what they thought…
They all loved it! Wished they had something this concise and quick to teach them when they were starting out!
Now to the question you’re asking yourself…
“Well that’s great, but how much does this cost?”
Normally considering the time, research, professional know-how from REAL EXPERIENCE, and effort put in, I’d have charged MORE! A lot of my former associates who know the value of an expertly crafted course would have happily signed up early.
But I know recent events have been challenging for us all, and I wanted to do my part in helping you become the engineer I know you can be!
Who this course is for:
- DevOps Engineers
- Sys Admins
- Technical Support Engineers
- Anyone Who Wants To Master Jenkins