Introduction to 3D Clay Printing
Introduction to 3D Clay Printing, Learn the basics of what 3D Clay Printing is and how to get started.
Join Hendrien Horn as she takes you through the processes of what 3D Clay printing is and how it works.
- Walk-through of the 3D Clay Printing process including, 3D Design, Pottery, Software, and Equipment.
- What 3D Clay Printing is and how does it work?
- What are some of the terms and lingo used by 3D Makers?
- Factors that you need to consider when you are designing for a clay print as it prints differently from other 3D Printers.
- What you should be focussing on regardless of your skill level, so you are able to get started on your own?
- What the 3D Design process is and examples of the different software you could use.
- Tips on how to work with clay and examples of how you can decorate your pottery.
- What is the equipment you will need and examples of 3D Printers currently on the market around the world.
Creativity lies in what you enjoy doing and making.
3D Clay printing allows for a huge scope of possibilities, be it business, artistic, or enjoying it just as a hobby.
By the end, students are invited to do some digging and find some of the benefits of 3D Clay printing and how it relates to them.
They can share some of their personal experiences and why they want to start or include how far along their journey they are.
Become a 3D Maker and create your world!