Scrum Master Challenges & Solutions, Explore real-world Scrum implementation challenges and learn potential solutions from experienced Agile Coaches.
About this Course:
Each of our instructors have trained directly with Dr. Jeff. Sutherland, the co-creator of the Scrum framework and have over four decades of combined experience implementing Scrum. We created this course to help you navigate and think through common challenges you may encounter in your Scrum implementation.
Here are three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
The unique reasons for taking this course are:
- Experienced Agile Coaches who walk you through their lessons learned tackling real-life Scrum implementation challenges.
- Free-flowing, conversational style lesson plan – we don’t just read from slides!
- Short video segments that you can listen to on the way to work or any time you have 5-10 minutes.
What is Scrum?
Scrum is a simple framework for working through ideas, projects, and products in a sustainable and fun way.
Who is this course for?
This is a great course for Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Scrum Team Members, Managers, Agile Leaders, or Business Stakeholders, or anyone who wants to understand common Scrum challenges and solutions.
What will I learn?
In this class you will learn:
- Common challenges you may encounter when implementing Scrum
- Experienced Agile Coaches walk you through four common challenges
- Instructors draw from their real-life experiences to address problems from multiple angles and offer unique perspectives on potential solutions
The course is video-based with no supporting document necessary.
How is the course structured?
Each section features a challenge that you may face when implementing Scrum and discusses multiple solutions or ways to address it. Perfect if you are interested in upping your Scrum Master knowledge, starting a Scrum Master Role, or furthering your Scrum Master training.