SALES TRAINING: CLOSING THE SALE, SALES MASTERY TO CLOSING MORE SALES.
Sales Mastery Course Value Proposition and Content
The Sales Mastery To Closing More Sales Value Proposition:
“The Sales Mastery is an online sales training course that changes the game of learning through relevant and meaningful sales education that energizes, entertains and inspires you to achieve ultimate sales results.”
This course is going to give you information that’s going to help you to close more sales. Simply put, there is nothing more important when talking to a customer than the questions you ask him or her. Separate yourself from your competition through a proven framework that emphasizes Sales Excellence. Learn how to apply the one thing that motivates every single human being to take action and watch as your ability to close sales dramatically increases. You’ll learn a proven and researched framework that supports great answers to the questions that you’re going to be asking. The power of asking the right question at the right time can make or break the sale. Learn how to implement a question strategy that is based on years of extensive research that will ensure you are always seen as the Sales Professional. Learn how to maneuver and navigate your client to fully understand why they need what you are offering. This course will give you a framework that you could follow on your very next call.
- Award Winning Trainer – Sales award-winning trainer, author of the award winning book: The Sales Pro and D.R.E.A.M passionately educates, motivates and inspires you to take action through high-energy delivery and game-changing content to enable everyone to achieve results.
- Paul’s Keynote Sales Presentation video highlighting Sales techniques that are needed in 2023 and beyond!
- Free Award Winning E-Book, “The Sales Pro,” authored by Paul Anderson – Designed for people new to sales as a reinforcement of how to set up yourself naturally to close the sale, increase your confidence to professional presentations, eliminate the competition and identifying key decision makers faster.
- Live Trainer Sessions, Power Point and white board – Learning through interactive whiteboard and power point delivery to visually break down the complex material into the simplistic for easy comprehension.
- Cartoon Character Animation – Cartoon animation is fun and entertaining by sustaining one’s attention. It makes the information easier to comprehend which leads to quicker application and results.
- White Board Animation – Whiteboard animation brings context to life by breaking down the complex process for easier understanding.
- Written Context – Traditional written context can be printed to provide tangible reinforcement of material.
- Sessions Exercises – Exercises allow the material to be customized for quicker application leading to increased speed of results.
- Free Award winning Audio-Book, “The Sales Pro,” authored by Paul Anderson – The audible version of the award winning book! Now you can listen to some of the key skills, techniques and strategies of the top sale performers to increase your learning productivity and listen to a specific skill which you can apply on your very next call! –
- Fun Reinforcement Video – Fun reinforcing videos offer inspiration and motivation to maintain engagement and keep you on track.
- Free D.R.E.A.M E-Book and Audible Book, authored by Paul Anderson – As Ghandi so perfectly stated: “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” Take advantage of proven steps that lead to personal success through thought provoking epiphanies that will offer you insight into where to focus, what to focus on and how to ensure you are always aligning your thoughts with your goals so you continually move yourself forward.
The Sales Mastery To Closing More Sales Content
- Strategic Questions that Close Sale. Regardless of what you sell the power of asking the right question at the right time can make or break the sale. Learn a proven question strategy that is based on years of research.
- Learn how to ask the right questions, at the correct time, and in the right way! This course will show you how to ask a “mix” of questions ensuring that your client feels like they are having a conversation, oblivious to the fact they are giving information away!
- Learn how to utilize the power of “borrowed influence” that ensures easier appointment making, quicker decision-making and enables you to work smarter not harder! You’ll be shown how to ask for a referral and position your request so that your client feels naturally comfortable in responding with new potential client opportunities for you to pursue!
- Learn how to effectively use the tagalong questioning technique, enabling you to communicate more effectively, capturing deeper more relevant information while having a natural conversation with your client!
- Winning over every potential client! Sales professionals engage in “reflecting,” to ensure that the solution they are going to present matches what their client needs, and if it doesn’t match, this technique gives you the ability to acknowledge what your client has asked for, so that you can effectively explain why you are recommending an alternative.
- Learn how to position your price so your client views it as an investment. Understand the psychology and framework of pricing options to help narrow down the decision and make it easier for your client to make an immediate commitment.
- Learn how the most effective negotiators and communicators naturally and immediately establish trust and connect to their client through an unseen flow of energy that increases the speed of buyer decision!
- Learn how to incorporate and communicate the hidden power of the sales rainmaker that enables your client to psychologically connect and be pulled into “wanting” what you are offering!
- Learn what words to incorporate into your conversation in order to match your communication to that of your client so they naturally feel pulled towards you!
- The Go-Giver Sells More Strategy – Paul is a Certified Go-Giver speaker and coach and introduces you to the Go-Giver philosophy. The Go-Giver book written by Bob Burg and John David Mann took the world by storm with it’s simple but effective message that giving and adding value is the most fulfilling and effective path to success. Use this approach and you will not only sell more, you will also live a rich and joyful life. It works! – Spencer Johnson – New York Times Bestselling author of Who Moved My Cheese? And coauthor of The One Minute Sales Person
- Build Rapport! Rapport is an unseen flow of energy that naturally connects you with the person you are talking to. Learn how to effectively communicate and achieve immediate connection with your client so they know, like and trust you!
- Learn how to define your thinking, realize and communicate your true value and emotionally connect to your client to enable a deeper and more loyal connection that moves the sale forward!
- Match sales cycle and Increase results! Sales professionals utilize their character traits to their advantage. Learn how to ensure you tap into the hidden power of your personality and achieve the results faster and more effectively than you ever thought possible!
- Professional Virtual Presentations! Learn how to ensure an engaging, dynamic and highly professional meeting on any virtual platform. The number one way to present at a virtual meeting or conference and nail it is to be engaging, so learn some tips on how to ensure exactly that!
And a host of Sales Motivation and Sales Resilience Microlearning Videos too!
Learned Optimism – There is never been a more important time to reinforce the biological, mental and emotional benefits of Optimism. Learn how optimism enhances the quality of life, and how anyone can learn to practice it.
Healthy Body Posturing and Body Language – Capture insight into a technique that has not only proven to reduce your stress level but increase your confidence, improve your balance of comfort and support your ability to be more assertive, allowing your body to optimize the level of resilience to whatever is coming at you.
Emotional Intelligence – The most effective communication will come from the person who strives to understand and share the feelings of others. Learn how to increase you intuitive understanding of how the people you communicate with are thinking and feeling and the significant difference between academic and emotional intelligence.
Managing Your Emotions – Take advantage of the science that helps to strengthen your emotional control while perhaps at a minimum learning a new eight letter word that will trigger conversation during some of those “awkward” people moments you may be familiar with!
Using the Strength of Your Authenticity – What do you define as character and how do you define your character? How do you gauge another person’s character? Part of our natural DNA is to want to default to who we really are, our authenticity. The more we can link to that authenticity, the more powerful we are in everything we’re doing, regardless of whether it’s career oriented or personal orientated, it all comes down to one’s character, so learn how to ensure that what you’re doing is defining your character and reinforcing that you are able to motivate yourself without outside influence.
Work – Life Balance – Life balance exemplifies not just internal happiness but radiates an energy to those around us that adds to their health and wellbeing too, so enjoy the content that is intended to trigger or inspire a thought, that helps you and those around you to place a focus on a journey to become “whole.
Effective Time Management! Learn how to align your focus to what is truly important by pushing away the distractions that keep you from achieving your goals! The highest level of thought leaders and successful life overachievers use this simple but highly effective thought process that enable their focus to be consistently aligned with what they value the most, allowing true authenticity to shine through and achieving greater
Good Selling! Paul