Amazon FBA Excel Course – Listing & Inventory Report Mgt 101, Understand your statistics, manipulate any report data, optimize your portfolio and boost your Amazon business.
Are you an Amazon FBA seller?
Are you looking to make more sales, improve profits or just make better, data-driven decisions?
And final question: Do you have little Excel or spreadsheet experience, but want to learn how to use them for Amazon within just 2h?
Then this course is for you!
In this course, you will learn the following:
• The 14 most-used formulas you NEED to know to process 90% of Amazon product sales & product info data
• How to turn a raw (and ugly) Amazon business report into an understandable and presentable table
• How to bundle different products’ data together to get an overview of their performance as a single category (Which category sells best? What are the top sellers for which category? Should you drop a category of products?)
• How to easily connect/import data from one sheet to another (e.g. link ALL your costs from start to finish (manufacturer costs, shipping costs, FBA fees, etc.) – An absolute requirement for any serious Amazon business!)
• Analyze and estimate profits, margins, breakdown costs on a per-unit basis (How much are you REALLY making for each unit sold? Which products are worth the time invested? What’s your real margin? Which products should you focus your optimization efforts on first?)
• Create your own custom reports and personalized views to display any data the way you (or your clients) want to see it
• Custom filters and criteria so you can access exactly the kind of data you want (Want to know which of your products in category A are costing you the most money? Easy!)
• Charts and graphs to represent the data that you want in a visually appealing way – no need for expensive third-party tools! (e.g. Revenue over time per SKU, Cost-per-unit breakdown, etc.)
So you’re an Amazon seller and you want to use data analytics to increase your sales and profits.
If that’s the case, and you aren’t very comfortable with the Excel-format reports that Amazon gives you, then you’re exactly in the right place!
Data analytics has never been more important than in the last few years – and that’s true for any business, including any business that sells on Amazon.
Any top seller needs to be able to analyze and understand their data if they want to increase their sales and profits.
Sure, there are some tools out there that can help you with that – but the problem is, you can only get the information that they give.
Maybe you need to get some specific data from some special reports, or maybe you want to be able to create your own dashboard, tracking systems and charts, without having to pay someone else a large sum of money every month to do it for you.
Let’s say you want to compare your latest weekly sales from Amazon’s business report with a report from your manufacturer – for instance, the future purchase price for each product you’re selling. Most top tools out there won’t give you that.
Or, you want to know if you’re still going to make more than a 10% profit margin if you raise the price of all your red Christmas decoration products by 14%, or maybe you also want to know if you’re likely to make more than… $3000 a month if your manufacturers raise the purchase price of …three of these products by…5%?
Any successful business needs to work with data. Most tools give you the basics, but basics isn’t enough to be a top seller on Amazon nowadays – if you want to raise your revenues and profits beyond what’s average, you need to be able to work your own data.
In this course, you will learn how to process 90% of any Amazon-related report in less than 2 hours.
Using 14 core formulas, you will be able to get all the information that you really need from any report – sales reports, advertising reports, stock reports, shipment reports…
and most importantly, you can combine them with any other kind of report and create your own custom reports, where you can see everything that YOU want to see.
And yes, even if you’re a complete beginner with Excel, this course is for you.
Okay, you get the point, I’ll stop there – join the course now and learn how you can become your own Amazon Data Analyst in just 2 hours!
Don’t worry – if somehow the course isn’t to your liking, you can always get your full money back, that’s Udemy policy – there’s zero risk for you, so just grab a cup of tea or coffee, get comfortable and let’s get going!
Do I need to purchase anything for this course?
You only need a version of Microsoft Excel (2016 and above) or create an account for Google Sheets (free). While the exact steps might be different, it is understanding the principles that’s important – so don’t worry, you do not need to spend a single cent!
Do I need any prior knowledge or experience?
As this course is designed for Amazon sellers, the only requirement here is for you to be somewhat familiar with Amazon Seller Central to download the reports. If you do not know what or where these reports are, you can easily check out a free tutorial on Udemy or another platform (e.g. Youtube) and then come back to the course afterwards. This should take no longer than 30 minutes at most.