SQL Server Baby Step: Installation and Configuration, An absolute beginner’s tutorial to quickly learn how to setup Microsoft SQL Server practice environment on your machine.
Scope of this course is confined to the following learning objectives ONLY:
- Start from scratch by installing Microsoft SQL Server Express edition
- Requirements for installing Microsoft SQL Server
- Discussion around some of the basic configuration option, including “sa” login
- Making use of Adventure Works sample database
- More in depth coverage of relational database in general, and Microsoft SQL Server in particular, in my another course